History can remind and teach us so much, and who better to help us see this than Rabbi Yonason Goldson? In this week’s chat, we cover a wide array of topics with Rabbi Yonason that are inspiring and contextual to business and life. Just a few of the things we covered are:
- The benefits and challenges of effectively communicating and speaking to groups in a Zoom-first world
- The evolution of standards of respect and the value of ethics and values in our society
- How we can learn and create parables from what we learn (vs. the alternative), and how we can apply to ethics.
- How we can each go about helping to repair the world by starting small change
- Looking at challenges, problems from all sides before determining a position
- How do ethics and compliance relate to each other in modern business
Rabbi Yonason’s recent book, Grappling with the Grey, is available now!