About the Episode:
- What’s changed in the world of ESG since it became a focus until now?
- What is the real responsibility of a corporation? Why does it exist?
- What does ESG have in common with security, privacy, and compliance?
- Can an ESG investment strategy bring good returns?
- What’s the role of transparency in ESG? How about data? How do investors
- Who does ESG better, public companies or private?
- Can the barrier to entry of doing ESG early in a business’ life hamper its growth?
And without fail, we asked Marcy what the most valuable advice she has received from a mentor.
Join our Slack community – https://bit.ly/mentorcoreslack. It’s free and open to all those in the security, compliance and risk fields, or those looking to become part of the community!
Thanks for Listening!