What is a Mastermind Group?
A mastermind group is an individual to many mentoring concept used to help members of the group solve their problems with support and the collective intelligence of the other members. In a MentorCore mastermind, you can expect brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. A mastermind group helps you and your mastermind group members achieve success. Members challenge each other to set strong goals, and more importantly, to accomplish them.
The group requires commitment, confidentiality, willingness to both give and receive advice and ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind group members act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues. This is the essence and value of mastermind groups.
Each meeting has an agenda so that conversations stay on course. The facilitator is tasked with making sure that conversations are deep and balanced, and that all mastermind group meeting agenda items are covered in the time allotted.
Why be part of a MentorCore Mastermind Group?
Compliance and risk professionals gain support, shared experience and new ideas. Similar professionals often have similar challenges. Having a confidential, trusted group to learn from and grow with can accelerate problem solving, leadership development and increase confidence to lead well.
Powerful group environment
The MentorCore Mastermind groups will be led by one of our founders and begin on a rolling basis. Each group with have a maximum of 15 participants and will meet once a month for 10 months for 90-minutes. Each session will be held virtually so no travel is required. Participants from the same company will be placed in different group.
Driven by high-impact facilitators
Meet one-on-one each month with an accomplished business leader to discuss your most pressing challenges. Your facilitator is your guide, offering their experience and directing you to the right resources to help inform your most critical decisions.
Access to world-class thought leaders and speakers
Learn from remarkable experts at virtual workshops and events. They’ll spark innovative approaches to optimizing your business and activate new ideas for personal development.
Six reasons why you should join a MentorCore MasterMind
Here are 6 reasons why a MentorCore Mastermind might be right for you:
- You’ll be part of an exclusive community. Joining a MentorCore mastermind involves you going through an application process. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
- Benchmarking and camaraderie. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of “being alone” in the world of risk and compliance is gone. The other members of the group turn into colleagues and advisors of sorts and vice versa.
- Collaboration is the name of the game. You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to bounce ideas off of or learn from. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
- Extend your network. Joining the MentorCore mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. Your network is critical to understanding industry trends and getting hard earned insights with less pain. By joining our mastermind, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
- New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
- Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
The MentorCore mastermind will help you not only professionally, but personally. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it’s quite a bit more fun!
Photo by Jesse Orrico from StockSnap