About the Episode:
- How working in a factory informed Russell’s career path beyond the manufacturing floor
- Going out on your own and being there for your family when they need you
- Advice and mentoring comes from lots of places: spouses, friends as well as coworkers and formal mentors
- Demystifying topics that may seem hard to understand
- The power of analogue activities to open the mind, encourage innovation,
- Remembering what It’s like to be new in a field or topic, especially when hiring
And we learn about the most valuable advice that Russell has ever gotten!
Join our Slack community – https://bit.ly/mentorcoreslack. It’s free and open to all those in the security, compliance and risk fields, or those looking to become part of the community!
Thanks for Listening!